My new game, Mobile Legends Bang Bang(part 1)

           Today I got a new game. It was Mobile Legends Bang Bang. I first started as a novice, as I saw my brother so, stared to feel jealous. 


Soon I improved and became less jealous. So far I like Nana the best as she is very cute. My father and I's usernames are Scintillate, nila, shan shan shan as me and father may switch devices.My brother's username is mysticoder. I usually play with my father, brother, and my friends.

In case you were wondering this is Scintillate's profile picture.



This is nila's



This is  shan shan shan's(name in Chinese)



And this is mysticoder's                                                                                                                                               UPDATES COMING INCOMPLETE

Popular posts from this blog

map 1

Mobile Legends the competition(part 2)

Osperant! My beetle