My father's strategy(part 4)

  During lunch, my father said he had strategy for my bad driving. I used to play Jonson, that can transform into a car and carry 1 passenger, needed good driving or you may crash into the wall or the destroyed turret. My father said while driving we could switch devices. I am usually the 1 passenger. As you know, my favourite hero was Nana. Would my favourite hero change as I explore? You will know soon.    (read for a sneak peek)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                                                                                                                   MY NEW FAVOURITE HERO KIMMY                                                                                                                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                 Today, I tried a new hero, Kimmy, a marksman that can shoot in any direction......

Popular posts from this blog

map 1

Mobile Legends the competition(part 2)

Osperant! My beetle