Mobile Legends the competition(part 2)

      Mobile legends has a competition soon, my brother, his friends and I are competing in it as well. would you like to join? Do you think " Winner " is a good name for the team? It will be funny if we win as they might announce "  The winner is .....Winner! " Does it? Right could you wish  my team and I good luck for the competition, please?










-------------------------------P L E A S E    C O N T I N U E    R E A D I N G-------------------------------------- Game information                                                                                                                                             1. you can make friends by searching for the friends usernames.                                                                     2. you can play with your friends.                                                                                                                            

in battle tips                                                                                                                                                       1. At the start attack the minions.                                                                                                                            2. Stay together as much as possible.

Popular posts from this blog

map 1

Osperant! My beetle